The best way to keep your air conditioner or heating system working efficiently for as long as possible is to have it serviced regularly. Doing so can help identify minor inefficiencies and other concerns early, allowing our trained professionals to correct them before they cause bigger problems down the road. Additionally, it is one of the best ways to maintain consistent home energy costs during the summer. Modern Services is your go-to source for quality air conditioning maintenance in Fort Myers, Venice, and other parts of Southwest Florida. Contact our team today to request your regular system maintenance!
Why Choose Our AC Maintenance Experts?
You have many choices when it comes to choosing an air conditioning company, especially here in Southwest Florida. Qualified air conditioning service teams are virtually a dime a dozen, so why should you choose us over the competition?
Modern Services has helped individuals maintain their indoor comfort since the 1960s. With more than 50 years of experience, you can trust our company and have faith in the services we provide.
Skill and Knowledge
Thanks to our many years of experience in the air conditioning industry, our team has the skill and knowledge to handle any residential air conditioning project. From installation and replacement to maintenance and repairs, our team can work on any brand of air conditioner in any setting.
We stand behind the air conditioning maintenance work that we provide. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our services, please contact a supervisor right away — even if our tech is still on your property. We will make things right for you, and we’ll do it right away.
Our A/C Maintenance plans include:
- Inspect compressor and condenser fan motor
- Two maintenance visits per agreement
- Inspect contactor points
- Check outdoor ambient temperature at condenser
- Check capacitor for proper capacitance
- Inspect all electrical connection points and terminals
- Review temperature splits across evaporator coil
- Inspect all caps and valves for seals and proper, snug fit
- Visually check condenser for rust
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage (basic flush)
- Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness
- Visually inspect supply and return plenums
- Inspect blower wheel
- Visually check for leaks at plenum
- Check filtration–change/wash filters (customer supplies filters)
- Test thermostat operation, mounting, and calibration
- Clean and inspect outside condensing unit
- 10% discount on all A/C repairs
Call us at (239) 694-8300 for more details.