Modern Services is a leading provider of air conditioning and refrigeration service and maintenance, in Southwest Florida. We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance/Service Technician to join our team in Fort Myers and/or Venice/Sarasota.
Successful candidates will have the ability to handle multiple assignments; possess exceptional communication skills, be hard working, driven, positive, and professional.
- Diagnose and repair problems in electrical circuits and refrigeration circuits as they relate to residential air conditioning, including multi-stage, variable speed, inverter driven, and mini-split
- Experience in use of oxy/acetylene torches and brazing a plus
- Minor plumbing and appliance experience a plus
- Experience in diagnostics, repair and or replacement of water heaters a plus
- Diagnose air flow problems in residential systems
- Must be detailed in communications
- Must be able to utilize the internet, email, and current cell phone technology
- Must have tools of the trade, including hand tools, power tools, torches, vacuum pump, meters, etc.
These positions require a High School diploma or equivalent with technical expertise usually acquired through a trade or technical school along with a minimum of one (1) years related field experience. Successful candidates must possess Type II EPA certification and a valid Florida State driver’s license with a clean driving record. Candidates must be able to work stand-by after hours on a rotational basis.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Paid Holidays upon start date
- 401K with company match
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company Vehicle to take home
- Company Smart Phone and Tablet
Pre-employment background screening and drug tests are performed. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates may submit an online application and resume to the Human Resources Department by visiting our website www.modernservice.com.
Complete our online application to apply for this position.