Modern Services is a leading provider of air conditioning and refrigeration service and maintenance, in Southwest Florida. We are currently seeking an experienced Install Helper to join our team in Fort Myers.
Successful candidates will have the ability to handle multiple assignments; possess exceptional communication skills, be hard working, driven, positive, and professional.
- Install residential and light commercial air conditioning, including multi-stage, variable speed, inverter driven, and mini-split
- Must have experience in use of oxy/acetylene torches and brazing
- Minor plumbing experience a plus
- Experience in replacement of water heaters a plus
- Must be detailed in communications
- Must be able to utilize the internet, email, and current cell phone technology
- Must have tools of the trade, including hand tools, power tools, torches, vacuum pump, meters, duct tools, etc.
These positions require a High School diploma or equivalent with technical expertise usually acquired through a trade or technical school along with a minimum of one (1) year related field experience. Successful candidates must possess Type II EPA certification and a valid Florida State driver’s license with a clean driving record. Candidates must be able to work stand-by after hours on a rotational basis.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefit package, including
- Paid vacation after 90 days
- Paid Holidays upon start date
- 401K with company match
- Medical and dental insurance
Pre-employment background screening and drug tests are performed. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to affirmative action and diversity.
Interested candidates may submit an online application and resume to the Human Resources Department by visiting our website www.modernservice.com.
Complete our online application to apply for this position.